• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lightforce filters

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Can I get some experiences with the filters? I want to get yellow combo filters for sure. Especially since I have driven through fog the past two nights on the way home from work. Also, where have you ordered them from?

I can't remember where I got my last set from, but I'll look that up later this weekend. I run one beam with the spot and one beam with the combo with the clear lenses. They are used in conjunction with the high beams. Yellow or Amber would be the best bet for fog. I would also go with the wide filter for fog instead of the combo as the combo still throws a spot beam. However keep in mind that they are seriously bright and you will have to be careful with on coming traffic.

I can't remember where I got my last set from, but I'll look that up later this weekend. I run one beam with the spot and one beam with the combo with the clear lenses. They are used in conjunction with the high beams. Yellow or Amber would be the best bet for fog. I would also go with the wide filter for fog instead of the combo as the combo still throws a spot beam. However keep in mind that they are seriously bright and you will have to be careful with on coming traffic.

Sorry to hijack a little, but: How do you like it with one of each filter? I literally just installed my new 170's an hour ago, and I accidentally only ordered one combo filter:doh: I thought they came in pairs. But I put it on thinking that it might be nice to have one of each...
securedownload-1.jpg

Oh I am very aware of the brightness and I LOVE IT! :D

Back