• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Swapmeet

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Alright, so let's have a thread of parts people have for sale that they can bring to NACFest for an interested buyer.

I have:

Set of 5 Ravine wheels. Some Rock Rash. $250
Pair of Chrysler 8.25 axle shafts, 27 spline. Great for spares: $50
2 door rear quarter glass with manual vent windows (a very rare option): $50 per side

I probably have some other stuff but I have too look around.

Couple sets of stock steering.

Two front shocks for 4-6" lift. Great condition. Hydro 7000 or something like that. Very low miles.

A cooked AW4 that would be a nice platform for a re-build.

RENIX coolant bottle and cap.

RENIX radiator in GREAT condition - less than a year old.

RENIX computer and wiring harness.

A practically new muffler (stock replacement).

Everything is FREE for NACFest participants. Otherwise, the prices in my classified thread apply.

I've got 1 15x8 5 on 4.5 cragar soft 8 that had a spare on it, i think it was mounted to the vehicle once. no rock rash and it's straight. buy me some raffle tickets and it's your's, or $20

1 37x12.50x15 SSR swamper with 85-90% tread, all street, no cuts/plugs etc. might have a bit of dry rot, but nothing really. currently mounted on the cragar but I could probably get em split up before PA if someone wants one or the other. buy me some more raffle tickets for this, or $50

- 4 12" travel Bilstein 5125's, the shock bodies are scuffed up (ran them for 3 years) but all still work fine and hold pressure. I think a few are missing the metal sleeve for the bushing. $100 obo.

- 2 Rusty's 6.5" coils, ran 'em for a year. $80 obo.

- 2 1.5" poly coil spacers, $20 obo.

hey chris...wanna sell yur tieurz? :)

- 1 84-96 OEM front bumper in Laredo Silver color. Metal parts in good to excellent condition and not bent, OEM plastic license plate bracket in excellent condition, endcaps damaged. Has factory-installed foglight mounting holes and push pads, comes with stock mounting brackets but no frame mount hardware. $20 obo for whole thing, offers will be entertained for just the license plate bracket.

- 1 OEM Transfer Case skidplate, no mounting hardware, but I do have a high-res scan of the original installation instructions that I will print out for the buyer. Condition is excellent, though it could use a good washing. $5 obo

- 1 set OEM front bumper endcaps for 84-96 model years, textured black. NEVER INSTALLED. Don't think mounting hardware is included, but can check inside box if there is interest. $10 obo

- 1 OEM compact spare tire, never used (by me, at least, but tire looks completely virgin), with OEM grey cover. Probably not of interest to anyone here, but since I don't need/want it, I'm posting it. Make an offer.

- 1 set 84-96 style dome lights (front dome with map/reading lights, standard rear dome with override switch for liftgate jam switch). All bulbs and switches work perfectly, mounting studs (these screw into the roof structure and take a 5/16 socket) and press-on washers all accounted for and included. $10 obo for the pair, willing to entertain separate offers for each.

- 1 original 1992 Front Door main seal (seals door to main body) gasket. Until recently was installed on my RF door. Has never leaked, no tears, and sealing surface is still pliable. Small tube-like "connector" to join the two ends present and included. Make offer.

- 1 set 1992 grey sunvisors with retainer clips. These are the wider ones (my truck never had an OHC, just the IR Keyless dome). Most if not all hardware included - might be one or two visor mount screws missing out of six. Make offer.

- 1 set 1992-vintage front fender liners. Removed when I had the rockers "tubed", condition is fairly good. Have new mounting "hardware" (the plastic push-in things). $40 obo for the set.

I'll take that transfer case skidplate! Consider it sold!

my junk... anything mentioned in my free/cheap thread that isn't claimed can be brought with. Pretty sure that consists of a stock tie rod, some coil isolators, some stock XJ rear shocks, and likely other stuff I'm forgetting again. If I get off my lazy butt, also includes all or part of a set of white '91 manual doors from an MJ (regulators, mirrors, guts, whatever) and some black 96-down fenders.

I should be bringing an engine, a transmission, a transfer case, and other odds and ends as spares (I don't trust my luck, nor Jordan's) but they won't be for sale unless they are absolutely needed right then and there, in which case they will be available on a "we install it now, you pay me what I paid whenever you get a chance" basis.

I have a nice long list. All items will be OBO.
1- 84-96 rear bumper gold in color- has some scratches and a dent or 2 and a couple of stickers. Only has one end cap. $10
1- 84-96 front bumper gold in color- Both end caps- one mounting bracket- has the black plastic bumperette things on it- $15
1- 84-96 front bumper black- both mounts are good- have both end caps in black but not attached- $20
1- set of stock leaf springs- they were sagged pretty good- $10
1- set of stock coil springs- $10
1- set of stock u-bolts from an 8.25- $5
1- 84-96 full options gauge cluster- 204xxx- missing the needle off of the oil pressure gauge- $10
1- 84-96 chrome Left hand headlight bezel- $5
1- short side 260 shaft (inner and outer)- needs a new ujoint- current one is pretty good in there- $10
1 set of 99.5 up hubs- kinda rusty but are in good condition as far as i know- $20
2- Lefthand and 1 right hand turn signal housings- $10

Also have:

XJ Rear hitch: $25
Warn Dana 30 Diff Guard: $20
2 Sets of 96 and down Tail lights: $25 a set
Tomken Tranny/oil pan skid (Brand new, I won it and never used it): $100

I am not going to bring stuff down unless somebody chimes in wanting something.

- 1 84-96 OEM front bumper in Laredo Silver color. Metal parts in good to excellent condition and not bent, OEM plastic license plate bracket in excellent condition, endcaps damaged. Has factory-installed foglight mounting holes and push pads, comes with stock mounting brackets but no frame mount hardware. $20 obo for whole thing, offers will be entertained for just the license plate bracket.

- 1 set OEM front bumper endcaps for 84-96 model years, textured black. NEVER INSTALLED. Don't think mounting hardware is included, but can check inside box if there is interest. $10 obo

I will definitely take these.

[/B]1- 84-96 chrome Left hand headlight bezel- $5

Headlight bezel in good condition?

Last edited:
That reminds me - I have a set of mj tail lights I saved from the crusher. Paid 25 each, no cracks, some minor scuffs, you pay what I paid.

Kastein: Done! Will have skid and install instructions for you at the 'Fest.

Begster: Likewise.

I may have an 84-96 left side chrome headlight door available as well (have to see if I can find it in the garage this weekend).

fine, respond to his question and not mine. I don't mind. :bawl:

Oh yeah... Paul, still interested in those unit bearings, forgot to buy them off you at the m&g.

Alright... will bring them with me.

Edit...
Also have a stock Track bar and bracket. The bracket was the original one and the track bar was only used for about 6 months so the bushings are in good condition. Looking to get 45 obo.

Last edited:
Back