• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

distance between bolt eyes on the UCA and LCA

Boulder_jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone had some UCAs or LCAs from a 6 inch lift laying around. IF so could tell me the distance between the bolt eyes on the UCAs and LCAs. I picked up Some RE arms from a third party and I was told they would fit a six inch lift And on my setup there is a little bit too much rubbing for me to belive that now.

Any help wold be very much appreciated.

For "fixed" arms like RE,they only make one size!

Hummm, intersting they only sell one set of control arms. The control arms I have on are making my 33's rub the back of the front fenders when i have the tires turned at about 20 degrees out. When I repleced the O.E. arms the RE arms where only 1/2 inch longer than the O.E. Thanks for Yuccaman's page. It might turn out to be helpfull. I will go home and measure the arms after class.

Boulder_jeeps said:
Hummm, intersting they only sell one set of control arms. The control arms I have on are making my 33's rub the back of the front fenders when i have the tires turned at about 20 degrees out. When I repleced the O.E. arms the RE arms where only 1/2 inch longer than the O.E. Thanks for Yuccaman's page. It might turn out to be helpfull. I will go home and measure the arms after class.
Thats because at that lift you need Drop Brackets or Long Arms.

Back