• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME dakar Leaf packs AAL question...help!

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, long story short, i'm doing a suspension swap, always replaced full leaf packs so i have zero experience w/ extra leafs, the OME spring pack nets 2" and the extra leaf they supply adds another inch, however I DONT KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT!? I've searched the web for 30 min and cant find anything on it. Anyone familiar w/ these, and if not what is the general rule for location of the aal, top leaf?? Thanks for any info/links.

Having done only one bastard spring pack---I put my springs together in descending order of lengths.Longest on top/ er bottom of the main leaf.

Wayne

Yea, i assumed that as soon as i looked at it again, they all line up like you said, thanks for the reply.

Yea, you were all right. Finished the swap yesterday and to anyone considering this kit...all i can say is wow, the difference in ride quality is night and day and an added bonus, the rear leaf packs even w/ the extra leaf seem to flex much better than the RE 3.5" pack i previously had. Thanks again for the reply's.

I didn't.

Back