• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Stolen in Encinitas Last Night

Mikegyver1

NAXJA Forum User
My 1997 Jeep TJ was stolen from my driveway in Encinitas last night. The Jeep is white with a tan soft top. It has a 4" long arm lift and BFG 35 X 13.50 Krawler tires. It has Poison Spyder flat fenders and corners. It has a Warn winch with a Hi Lift jack on top of it on the front bumper. It has black Inland Empire 4 Wheelr decals on both sides.
The license plate number is "HIS TJ". Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Tom Thompson

Sorry to hear. Great description. There should be no mistaking your rig with the details provided. I have some friends down in that area. I will email them your description so they keep an eye out.

no hanging is a much better way of killing a person.

a rope will hang many people and send a message to many many people! it used to be you stole a persons horse you got hung. back then a horse was a persons mode of transportation and way of life! now your truck, jeep, car is your transportation gets you to work helps you make your way of life i feel car thieves should be hung! that would help lessen or stop cars from getting stolen!

no hanging is a much better way of killing a person.

a rope will hang many people and send a message to many many people! it used to be you stole a persons horse you got hung. back then a horse was a persons mode of transportation and way of life! now your truck, jeep, car is your transportation gets you to work helps you make your way of life i feel car thieves should be hung! that would help lessen or stop cars from getting stolen!

And the ladies love a well hung man :greensmok

And the ladies love a well hung man :greensmok

yes... yes they do.. lol

but i do feel that shooting is way quicker and easier.... just think of how much money we could save with the death row inmates if we just walked down the row with a .45....

yes... yes they do.. lol

but i do feel that shooting is way quicker and easier.... just think of how much money we could save with the death row inmates if we just walked down the row with a .45....
one rope would do most of them!

Update:
1997 Jeep TJ Stollen in Encinitas Recovered in Mexico
I was just notified that my Jeep, "HIS TJ" was recovered in Mexico. It has some damage but it doesn't sound too bad. Thank you all for keeping an eye out for it.
Tom Thompson
:twak:

Update:
1997 Jeep TJ Stollen in Encinitas Recovered in Mexico
I was just notified that my Jeep, "HIS TJ" was recovered in Mexico. It has some damage but it doesn't sound too bad. Thank you all for keeping an eye out for it.
Tom Thompson
:twak:

SWEET!!!! That's great news man. At least you will be getting it back! :yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

Back