• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in 562

xjeeping562

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys i need help with my jeep it's a 93 jeep cherokee country,Its making this knocking sound and i can feel it knock under my feet,but it only does it while im driving slow with out giving it any gas,I went under already to see if theres anything thats loose but everything seem's to be pretty tight under there.....I checked my u joints they seem to be good still....Checked my shock's checked my control arms both up and lower checked my trackbar basicly everything thats under there....i also tried disconecting my sway bar but it still does it with out it.....I ran out of idea's on what it might be its driving me crazy :looney:....I appreciate the help

Thank you

How are your motor/trans mounts?

i tried to take of my drive shaft but i dont have a wrench that fits there either to smal or to big.....i havent check my mounts yet ima check them...i was thinking about my upper controll arms because my LCA bushings are new just got them put on thanks for the help guys i Apreciated

Back