• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JEEP Family Pot Luck bbq in yucaipa june 13th!!!

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
june13th sunday at noon

Everyone is welcome!! kids and all!!! i do have several large dogs that roam and they are sweet hearts..

ok so june 13th pot luck bbq at my pad in yucaipa i have a salt water pool and nice bbq island for our pleasure.. lots of music and space.. I request to keep this rated to a pg level due to it being a family event and my small ones will be around <cody!!!><rich!!!><lol>

list<name and what ur bring and # of peeps>

1.steve<91blackbox> burgers, dogs and codiments for them> +3

p.s. feel free to bring cd's and ipods, mp3 players.. i have a surround sound set up in the yard!!!

june13th sunday at noon

Everyone is welcome!! kids and all!!! i do have several large dogs that roam and they are sweet hearts..

ok so june 13th pot luck bbq at my pad in yucaipa i have a salt water pool and nice bbq island for our pleasure.. lots of music and space.. I request to keep this rated to a pg level due to it being a family event and my small ones will be around <cody!!!><rich!!!><lol>

2. Ted (toyotawrench) pot of epic bean dip 2 bags of chips and 12 pack doet coke.

p.s. feel free to bring cd's and ipods, mp3 players.. i have a surround sound set up in the yard!!!

put names on list pls so i know how much meat to buy thank u guys and girls

who is cody???

more than likely im in, gotta check with the old lady and see what we can bring....

just remember that with the amount of people that say theyre coming expect half of them to actually show up...

yeah bro i excpect that .. if i end up short on burgers or what not there is a staters up the street....

june13th sunday at noon

2.Ted (toyotawrench) pot of epic bean dip 2 bags of chips and 12 pack doet coke
3.brad (bhicks) I will bring some peanut butter brownies. (NOT "special" brownies)

Back