• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E fan needs a new blade.

asatxj

NAXJA Forum User
My electric radiator fan lost a blade today. Anyone know where to get another?? I have a new assembly on the way and I'm thinking of converting to 2 e fans.

X2, I got a better curved blade fan for $10. Put some battery power to it and see if it works.

long walk to do that. I don't have a paypal (they took lots of money from me so I dumped them) how do you want to go about this?

BTW I called a couple boneyards, nothing! I live in the boonies so that's pretty normal.

I obtained a better fan for my Jeep, at the Junkyard.

I'm not selling it, I'm just saying that's where I got it. I purchased it for $10 USD...and before you get you one...you should test it to see if the one you got yourself, works.

I didn't mean "I got me one that I'll sell for $10"

Ok then. I just ordered a new assembly from Rock auto with 2 day shipping for $67. I'll look around and find a blade and put it on my good motor. I'm in no hurry as it's motorcycle season.

Back