• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kinda quiet in here... Who is coming??

small group and big raffle is fine by me :)

I still have a lot to do and need some seat time, but we WILL be there again this year. I'll also have something in addition to my pickup too. :)

Ill be there, 2 passengers & possibly one guest.

I'll be there. Possibly one passenger, but that will depend on their schedule.

Not many pre-registrations so far?

Leslie and I will be there, just too poor (unemployed) to pre register yet.

might... maybe... perhaps... etc.

I'd rather say I won't be there / very low chance, and SURPRISE! be able to go, than run my mouth about showing up and then realize there's no way in hell I'll make it.

If I do make it, there is absolutely no chance the XJ will be wheeling, way too many things broken right now. There is a chance I'll have the 4wd conversion on the MJ done, and will be able to take it on some greens or something, but I'm really hoping a house purchase is going to nix that plan. If I do show up and can't wheel anything, I guess I'll just hang out, drink, and steal a seat / pretend to be able to spot or something...

I'll be there. Unemployed currently so waiting on a couple of paychecks to come through from my last job to register. Might be another xj coming up with me and if not then one guest but he probably won't register until we get there.

ill be there, no rig though:shocked:

Rob Ill let you sit in my jeep & we will take pictures of you, then you can tell the folks back home that you came and wheeled.

I'm hoping to be there without my rig, but I'll have to see as I have a final draft of a report due the 18th, so my boss said I have to get that done first before I take the time off.

I'll be riding shotgun/ being Dundy's winch line/tow strap hooker-uper if I go.

I'll be riding shotgun/ being Dundy's winch line/tow strap hooker-uper if I go.

Thats about all mark's good for :D

2lmm611.jpg

Thats about all mark's good for :D

2lmm611.jpg

Yep, someone has to be smart and be able to get all you idiots out of the messes you get yourselves in, like when someone ended up perpendicular to the trail, sliding down a hill....Similar to whats in that picture right there... .!.:D.!.

no not quite, i have to get acclimated to mine before i build her one. think smaller...??

Ok, you've confused me now. Did you give up on the MJ?

For Rob, maybe we can fashion a cardboard XJ out of a large box? Then he can hang it on his shoulders with straps and "wheel" by running along the trail... :laugh:

Back