• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rc coils with re packs?

Kyle

NAXJA Forum User
alright so i want to go up another inch, i have re 3.5 packs in the rear and i want to put on a 1" shackle to add an inch back there but up front i want to replace my re 3.5 coils for 4.5. rc is cheaper so i figured i would ask what are your thoughts on this setup sitting level since re is known for being taller then advertised.

thanks

do it, if you end up stitting too high on either end put a couple hundred pounds on whichever end is sitting too high for a few days.

Did you measure before and after lift? That would have given you the approx. height of lift that the kit gave you.

Does it sit level-ish now? If anything, install the taller coils in the front first and see how it sits. And go from there. if you think you need the lift shackles after that. Go for it.

Back when I had fenders it was sitting at right around 4". My goal is to get it up another inch for near future LAs, I don't want to run spacers. I'm thinking probably the best option would be to just get some re 4.5 coils so I don't have to worry about it.

That said anybody have 4.5" re coils they want to sell?

I wouldn't worry about it being ass-high.

I have the same lift you do, but I added rear shackles, and it still looks like a prerunner when I put gas in it.

Add gear and 4 people, and its 2 inches lower out back.

True before I trim the rear I should measure it out to see where I'm at it's probably sagging some due to tools in the back.

Back