• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It runs

k.allen90

NAXJA Forum User
I finally got my jeep running today, turns out it was the tps sensor. The cables were all twisted and it was causing it to short out and not work properly. But the bad news is I got it running and tried to drive it to a diy shop where you can rent a bay and all the special tools you need and it was around 5 miles but the wheel bearing is shot and it caused the seal on the end of the axle to break and now I have oil leaking from the end of the axle.

I've read around and some people have the same brake problem that I've been having, which is the brakes would be fine for a little bit but then the pedal would get really spongy and then there would be little to no brake power and I found out the problem. It turns out break fluid was leaking out of the drum and all I had to do was buy a rebuild kit for one of the seals back there. I don't know if it will fix it but my buddy said he had the same problem and he did this and his brakes are fine now. Hopefully tomorrow I can get the seal problems fixed and get the new hub and bearing assembly on and the jeep should be golden, atleast for a little bit.

Back