• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to Buy...Currie HD Steering

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Who's got the best prices?? About the cheapest i've found is in the ball park of $400, give or take 10-20.00. I plan to do OTK W/ the Goferit Tie rod flip insert.

i got mine thru 4x4 rockshop. (well....it belongs to Andy now)

Who's got the best prices?? About the cheapest i've found is in the ball park of $400, give or take 10-20.00. I plan to do OTK W/ the Goferit Tie rod flip insert.

Are you sure you can do that? The Currie drag link has a bend in it at the pass side knuckle to allow for more movement at the joint. The bend will be going the wrong way if you flip the drag link.

I hate to say it, but I believe there is still a vender overon JF that was having a sale on currie products. I'd check to see if they are on here as well. I believe the quote I had gotten was under 350 shipped. Which basically meant that it was the same cost as the JCR setup. I choose the JCR setup based solely off the fact that If I need it's off the sheld tie rod ends.

The only thing you can move would be the drivers side tie rod(to the top),which is good,but its not OTK steering!

The only thing you can move would be the drivers side tie rod(to the top),which is good,but its not OTK steering!
Correct...sorry, should have been more clear in my OP. Doing so will still give me a bit more clearence between the rocks and the tie rod.

thanks guys

Although I have heard of someone who chopped the drag link, flipped it, sleeved it, an then ran OTK on both sides... Seems like it would ruin the integrity but I guess if it was sleeved right...

There is a vendor on JF called Savvy who has them on sale quite often. Like 98 said, I think the quote I got was around $350 shipped. I would post a link but Im not sure that's allowed.

I'm goin to call some of our local club supporters and see what they can do...thanks.

i just got mine from savvy offroad for 375.00 plus free shipping and he gave me a $20 first time buyer credit. had it to my front door in 4 days although i believe he is backordered right now until the end of the month. so i ended up paying only 355.00 check them out, i thought he has great customer service
http://www.savvyoffroad.com/

Thanks all....I'll check em out

Back