• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another convoy....

josefxj97

NAXJA Forum User
I know of a few people from Bonney Lake that are heading up Thurs afternoon, just wondering if anyone else that is planning on leaving then would like to meet up with us?

I plan to head out Thursday afternoon/night from Everett, FWIW...

Wouldn't mind meeting up with some people if it works out.

~Scott

damn i wont be heading up til friday night. cant get weekdays off with the new job. guess i will miss the epic run

Haven't seen my work schedule for the week before NWFest yet...but still planning to leave Thursday.

~Scott

I was wondering what time everyone wanted leave? I want to leave around noon on Thursday. Post up let me know. Driving Hwy 410 over Chinook pass will probably be the best route for most of us in western WA. Meet at noon in Enumclaw? Hows that sound?

Last edited:
Western WA Convoy:

Meet in the parking lot on Thursday June 24th, 2010 at the Safeway in Enumclaw, WA at 11:30am.
Will be leaving at 12:00pm

My work schedule was posted the other day, looks like I won't be leaving till late Thursday.

I'm going to try and get out early, but ATM I'm scheduled to work till 8pm Thursday. I'm going to try and get out of there at 2-4pm and hit the road by 4-6pm so I have a little light to set-up camp. If you still want to meet and cruise down together, let me know...but obviously my time frame isn't preferred.

~Scott

That'll work fine for me. I should be packed and tanked up full of go-juice by Thursday morning.

I'll be leaving around 4-5 from Everett Thursday.

See you guys down there. And Brian, save me a spot if you find a good one!

~Scott

I'm leaving sometime tomorrow...not set on an exact time though. Maybe I'll run into a few of you. :dunno:

-Lyle

See ya at safeway in Enumclaw? :thumbup:

Otherwise, hit me up if you wana convoy. You going with the girl?

~Scott

Bruno™;244971459 said:
Won't be leaving early enough to meet up with the group at Safeway. I'll text you my plan when I have one, lol. And nope, riding solo, but will be giving trail rides to M-P folk I'm sure.

-Lyle

Nah I'm not meeting with that group either. I mean meet there later. I plan to buy goods there whenever I roll through. And gotcha.

~Scott

Back