• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Fail

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
ZOMG!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1747692623.html
3kb3m93oe5Z45Q15T5a5ibcbb320c92ba19f7.jpg

38" lift and it looks to be 2wd. Not that a 4x4 would make this thing any more logical.

WTF were these guys thinkin (or not thinkin) There both ugly as hell not to mention completely WORTHLESS and a waste of good Beer money and time

adds a whole new meaning to ladder bar........

the steps in the crossmemeber are gold.

holy crap just saw this too hahaha

It has been regeared and has decent power with the 39.5 s on it its not gutless even with the inline 6 motor witch are bulletproof and have tons of torque.

STOP Grim.. You give me nightmares.. I have seen THAT DS fall out of a semi 710 N butt ass early in morning. Cartweeling its way into the fast lane at about 50 mph.. Everyone around is doing 70.. I see it cross my lane into the fast and take out a lowered acura ricer. Took it out!!!

STOP Grim.. You give me nightmares.. I have seen THAT DS fall out of a semi 710 N butt ass early in morning. Cartweeling its way into the fast lane at about 50 mph.. Everyone around is doing 70.. I see it cross my lane into the fast and take out a lowered acura ricer. Took it out!!!

how funny my DS fell out of the XJ on the way home from JV, right where the 10 meets the 710. i was getting on the 710 south tho :D

Back