• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

~SECOND ANNUAL SoCal Off-Road Truck Show~

INFERNAL

NAXJA Forum User
~SATURDAY JULY 10th , 2010~
SECOND ANNUAL SoCal OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW ! ! ! .

Come out and display your Off-Road car or truck for a chance to win a trophy for best of class in one of the many categories . Best Rock Crawler , Pre-Runner , Mud Bogger , Race Truck , Trail Jeep , Toyota 4x4 , Off-Road Show Truck , along with a few others including our infamous "King Of Carnage" trophy that goes to the most beat up off-road rig . This year we will also have an RC crawler course along with a trophy for the baddest Radio Controled off-road car . Display costs are $25 per vehicle and $50 for vendor booth spaces , spectator admission is *free* . For more info log on to www.offroadtruckshow.com or call (951)488-8727
SCORTSTeaserFlyer.jpg

If you want to send me some more flyers I'll put em out at the shop again, they all got picked up last time.

Cant wait for this! Heepnerd.com will be there... We have some new shirt designs in line for this event.

Thanks for the invite Peps!

I went to this last year on accident. Saw a bunch of cool rigs off in a parking lot off the freeway and stopped by. It was really cool becasue it wasnt this car show crap where the cars dont actually get used ever. Like the offroad expo where they showcase 28" lifted $200K dodge 4x4 that has never been put in 4wd. They call it the offroad expo but it should be called the Mall Crawler Expo. This event is a legit offroad show. It was a great time last year even for being as small as it was. I will defiently be there and if anybody wants to get a NAXJA group going and maybe a NAXJA booth I am so down.

I went to this last year on accident. Saw a bunch of cool rigs off in a parking lot off the freeway and stopped by. It was really cool becasue it wasnt this car show crap where the cars dont actually get used ever. Like the offroad expo where they showcase 28" lifted $200K dodge 4x4 that has never been put in 4wd. They call it the offroad expo but it should be called the Mall Crawler Expo. This event is a legit offroad show. It was a great time last year even for being as small as it was. I will defiently be there and if anybody wants to get a NAXJA group going and maybe a NAXJA booth I am so down.

Bad ass , thanks alot for the kind words . Really glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing you there this year . We need to see some XJs there for sure . The closest one last year was Albert's MJ .

Back