• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help please

I am finally got all the stuff I need to put my lift on but I have no tools or a place to work on it.... Anybody wanna help me out I will feed and beer you or whatever you want....Hoping for this Saturday but I am at your mercy. It should not be that bad 3.5RE SF w/aal and shocks... I will give whoever whatever they want.... oh yeah most people don't know where Midway City is but it is by Westminster/Huntington BeachI don't care I will drive wherever

Thanks,

Ryan

You can do it at my place in Fullerton.

Air tools, good jacks/stands, several experianced hands around.

Won't be available until after thanksgiving though, as my jeep is on the pad right now.

Bring her out to the meet and greet. Rumor is there should be one this week or next.

You live a few blocks from me! This saturday is not good for most of us since we will be in Johnson Valley for Goatfest. I will help out if I can. Just let us know when and where.

Just remind me a week ahead of time and I'll help.. I'm tired of working on my pieces of $h1t.. I mean "Projects.. :repair:

But, I'll be up in JV this weekend..

Elias

I'm tied up, but if you get in trouble call me and I'll see if i can swing by to offer a hand or advice.

Back