• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG - skwerrly is ARMED

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
He bought a gun (w/ a scope) at the gun show yesterday. don't know what he bought. i'm now lookin for property in new mexico or colorado! Hide, duck, cover!!!!
JK, derek, if u need help settin it up, let me know

Sweet. I had my neighbor pick me up some ammo while he was there yesterday. When he got back he had LOTS of ammo, 3 new guns, and a new bass boat. I guess he went to a boat show later. What type of gun did Skwerly get?

squirrel_with_machine_gun.jpg

LOL! You guys... :D

I got a Mossberg 500A pump 12 gauge (WOODEN furniture, not the black composite stuff), and a Ruger 10 .22 LR rifle with a Tasco scope and a strap.

We also got all kinds of other goodies, like HUGE duffel bags and other random things lol. I loves me the gun show! :)

I have an old police issue vest u could use while around him... :p :)

derek, can u photo shop the squirrel pic on top of your rig? that would not only be dam funny, but appropriate. how about we go test out that 12 gage at redlands skeet & trap?

Sounds good to me, Terry. There is also a range in Banning I want to check out.

I'm a surprisingly good shot most of the time. I dunno why--it sure isn't like my dad regularly took me shooting lol! :D

Back