• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodbye San Diego, Hello Orange County

soopergoober

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I'm just about done moving and I wanted to say goodbye to all the San Diego area NAXJA peeps. It's been fun and surely we'll still see each other on the trails.

Also, I'll take the opportunity to say hello to everyone in Orange County and the surrounding areas. I just moved to Placentia and will be commuting to Rancho Cucamonga daily. "Hello!"

:wave1: :wave1: :wave1:

cool " welcome to the oc bitch ", don't know if you ever watched the show "the oc" but in the first episode, some ass clown punched some other ass clown in the face, and said that anyways. Probably not funny at all.

peace
ted

definatley not funny...kinda gay that you watch that show, but ok

either way, goober youre attending the same school i am!!!
cool " welcome to the oc bitch ", don't know if you ever watched the show "the oc" but in the first episode, some ass clown punched some other ass clown in the face, and said that anyways. Probably not funny at all.

peace
ted

Dammit Nate! Now i gotta find someone else to help me work on my heep and drink beers with! :D Good luck to you man. See you on the trails!! :wave:

Bye, Nate!! We'll miss you =(. Come on down & visit, anytime!

Carol

Welcome to my neck off the woods.

Back