• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS weld on spacer installer

garr

NAXJA Forum User
Can any of you guys recommend a place where I can ship a set of Wj knuckles to have a set of JKS weld on spacers welded up properly?
Without getting ripped off!
Thanks in Advance.

Sounds like by shipping it somewhere and going through all that trouble it is going to cost you more than it needs to. You don't have any local auto/offroad/welding shops? If I were to ship them I'd find the closest reputable shop possible, which I guess is what you're doing?

Sounds like by shipping it somewhere and going through all that trouble it is going to cost you more than it needs to. You don't have any local auto/offroad/welding shops? If I were to ship them I'd find the closest reputable shop possible, which I guess is what you're doing?

Nope, None that I trust to do a good job.

IMO its not necessary to weld them on. I've been running mine that way for four years, its my daily driver.

Ok,Forrest!

theres like a bajillion places in nassau that can do it. go to any napa or good local parts store and ask. speed shops and hot rod shops outnumber offroad shops on the island by FAR.. you just gotta find em.

Back