• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Guides....

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
This worked VERY well last year, so lets do it again!!

We'll have a few benefits for being a trail guide again this year too. Only requirements are you must be somewhat familiar with RC, and you must have a CB.

Trail Guides will receive:
1. Qty 1 Free NAC-Fest T-Shirt
2. The NAC-Fest event fee will be waived

Jenn Dalgarn (MDXJ- Keiths wife) is going to be organizing the trail level groups again this year too. She did an AMAZING job last year getting everyone into their groups quickly and efficiently. So please be nice to Jenn, as this is one of the harder tasks at these events.

So who is willing to lead a group this year??? What level of trails would you like to lead???

A.

I can take a green/blue group (just hopefully not a full baker's dozen like last year - a full squadron gets a bit unwieldy).

pm'd......bakers dozen hahah, oh Rob, thats a knee slapper.

I will lead some trails as always.... I can lead a blue group, a blue/black group, or a black group. Might want to play in the red group one of the days.

i will take a red 1 of the first 2 days and tailgun with ben on sat

I want to thank Andy for allowing me to be used for target practice in the parking lot again this year :)

Having said that I would like to add a few things....

1. PLEASE don't run me over! I will try to wear something pretty so you will notice me or simply wave you down like last year.

2. Yes Rob some groups were big last year. We can work on that.

3. When you join a group please stay with that group. There were some people last year who decided to go renegade and that is defeating the purpose of organizing groups. If you have a large group and want to split before entering the park then fine; however once you enter the park you need to stay with your group.

Please keep posting up here if you want to be a trail guide. This process really helps us be organized and know just how many groups we can make before you all show up at the park.

I want to thank Andy for allowing me to be used for target practice in the parking lot again this year :)

Having said that I would like to add a few things....

1. PLEASE don't run me over! I will try to wear something pretty so you will notice me or simply wave you down like last year.

2. Yes Rob some groups were big last year. We can work on that.

3. When you join a group please stay with that group. There were some people last year who decided to go renegade and that is defeating the purpose of organizing groups. If you have a large group and want to split before entering the park then fine; however once you enter the park you need to stay with your group.

Please keep posting up here if you want to be a trail guide. This process really helps us be organized and know just how many groups we can make before you all show up at the park.

Cool, not sure what the perfect group size is, but ill say 5-8 people? So you can put me on the list for helping on saturday with anything you need & taking out a blue group, or helping with organization etc.

I have no problem taking a group out again this yr, I just got back from there yesterday and had a great time at the Baltimore4Wheelers run...I can run anything, but would prefer to stay away from red trails. PM me or call...whatever you need I'll take care of. My gf and I will be there thursday afternoon early...I'm probably makin some more of that chicken chili for Friday nite, and since the gf is a pastry chef, dessert and treats will be up to her....see you all there!
Rich

Back