• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX Convoy

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Looks like there's going to be quite a few of us heading up to Naches from the Portland area this year.

So when is everyone leaving, what route are you taking, and when are you coming home?

Hopefully we can get a convoy or three organized for the trip up.

Also, who's going to be pulling a trailer or have some extra space? For some odd reason I'm going to have a lot more junk to yard up there this year. :D

I took the 24th - 28th off (Thursday-Monday)
will be 2 jeeps (girlfriends and mine)
looking to get a small trailer like last year, not sure yet.

I'm looking to follow...

I would like to convoy from the portland area. im open the 24th. probably me +1

i would be down to head out thurs the 24th i took the 24th the 25th and the 28th off, or if some of you guys wanted to head out on weds the 23rd i can take that off also

I would recommend either a Wednesday or Thursday departure. That would allow you to set up camp, unwind, maybe explore a bit, and then be ready for to hit the trails hard on Friday morning.

I'm stoked there's so many South end guys heading up this year.

Im off all week, so when u leave, I leave Dustin ! Monday ? tuesday ? just say when !
icon10.gif

My plan as of now is to leave thursday morning. I also plan to rent a trailer and tow my jeep up, so ill have some extra room.

Whenever works for me. I think I will take the rest of this month off and just meet everyone there. Just kidding! Whenever RC can get out I'm game.

I may actually pass you on the freeway Tuesday. I'm gonna head up to Pendleton Tuesday then take the quads out to Winom-Frazier Wednesday then head up Thursday :D

Who's game for a thursday morning departure?

Central meeting place in PDX? We will need someone that knows the route.. I've never been.

Also.. im 95% i'll have a 4x8 trailer about 75% full. if someone wants to relieve some elbow space after we meet up..I'd be okay with it.

Back