• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Minor Body Work - Anybody do it?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I've asked this before but that was awhile ago...

I'd like to find somebody who does affordable body work, I'd much rather keep the money "in the family" wherever possible. This is for my wife's Mini, it has one smallish dent on the hood with no creasing, probably an easy job for dry ice (and I might just do that) caused by my fat ass falling bcakward on it when I was removing the spare tire from my Jeep while a little drunk... It also has a few buffable scratches. The most troubling problem is on the passenger door, it's a dent that has some minor creasing and deeper scratches, here is a photo:

20080517-PassengerDoorDent-Scratch.JPG

20080517-PassengerDoorHandleDent.JPG

It also has a few coin-sized door dings.

No hurry on this, hell I don't really have the cash right now, but I would like to get our "new" shiny car fixed up again one day.

Thanks

i know a guy, works out of the back of a shipping companies yard since the EPA shut him down cause his paint booth wasn't up to spec.. he does good work and he will work as cheap as you want him to, ie cheap paint if you want it etc. if you want the non creased dents out call dent wizard man they do amazing work with suction cups and magnets, they took a bunch of cion sized dents out of a buddies show truck and it looks like they were never there.

shoot me a PM if you want to get that door scratch fixed and painted and ill get ahold of the guy, hes a customer of mine at the shop.

dude! im also thinking i need some work done on the sedan ( the burgandy one ) ill have to chat you up about it when i go to your house to look at the teg.

Just shoot me a text or something first, the XJ is here I'm dropping it off at my moms place to get it off the streets again around 10:30, then heading to lunch with her. I should be home around noon... any time after that is koo

Just shoot me a text or something first, the XJ is here I'm dropping it off at my moms place to get it off the streets again around 10:30, then heading to lunch with her. I should be home around noon... any time after that is koo
it will be later in the day. but ill text you.

Back