• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer transport form SoCal to Utah

DaveW

NAXJA Forum User
I'm purchasing a trailer in So Cal. Palm Springs area.
If anyone is heading toward Utah in the next couple of weeks it would save me a trip to pick it up. I can cover gas $ for the trip.
Even if you are only headed to Las Vegas that would be almost half way for me.
PM me if you are interested.

Damn your a month late I was just in Sandy. Sorry no plans to come back up until at least november.

I've got a family member headed to wisconsin soon. He's on the fence as far as flying or driving back at the moment, but if you cover gas to Utah I'm sure he'd be willing to bring it up - assuming he chooses to drive. I'll let you know when I know.

Think he is trying to get it here before we make a four day trip to the San Rafael Swell on the 27th of May.

This is my trailer, the one Dave bought is the same
IMG_8599.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man!! I just saw the pics of the trailer. I neeeeed one of those. Those are WAY cool.

I could maybe pick it up and get it as far as Vegas for you with-in the next week or two, it would have to be on a mon-wed though? Palm springs is next door to me too...

Thanks XJBanker for help out with the trailer info. Work was way busy today. Just got a chance now to get back online.

If I cannot get someone to bring it this way before May 20, I'll be on a road trip. Even if I have to miss some work (Like thats a bad thing). I some time to go though it before my next trip.

soopergoober -
Let me know if you relative will be going through Utah next week.

tone -
I could run to Vegas early next week it it works. What is your schedule next week?

Earlier is good I'm off tues and wed and could probably get the day off monday. Not sure how bad gas would be since my xj is my DD. On average I get a little less then 200miles on a tank. I just don't want it to cost a fortune in gas...

PM me with your info and we can talk about this over the phone if your still interested.

I joked with the wife that I might take her to dinner in So Cal.
Well that has turned into a weekend away.
Thanks for the offers but it looks like I'll be making the drive.

So anyone need something hauled from Utah down to the Palm Springs area...

I joked with the wife that I might take her to dinner in So Cal.
Well that has turned into a weekend away.
Thanks for the offers but it looks like I'll be making the drive.

So anyone need something hauled from Utah down to the Palm Springs area...

Good deal man! Let me start looking on CL over there and I'll let you know :)

Back