• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff your taking (not jeep stuff)

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just picked up a camp shower set. Cuz last year after 4 days in the heat I smelled like butt! And that river water is soooo cold...
4d5ccd2a.jpg

2e16628a.jpg

got the shower tent and 2 five gal shower bags for 45bucks...
Good $$$ spent!!

The water bag say 3 hours to heat 5gal to 103..on a 70 day.
So i'm thinking may 30 mins on the days we had last year...

Last edited:
I just picked up a camp shower set. Cuz last year after 4 days in the heat I smelled like butt! And that river water is soooo cold...

Good $$$ spent!!

check this out. i made it at work a couple years back. just takes a bucket of cold watter "which all campers have" and a pot O hot watter off the fire. insert plug into cigg lighter and your off. good for dishes too. "as you can see"

Rv owners call them "outside showers" i call it shower in a box. i dident like anyting i found in stores.

Bronze.

S7303366.jpg

So the 12v is for a pump?
That's cool, but I wanna take a shower in the day so I'm not cold and there are not to meany camp fires on a 100* day.
That's still cool shower box.

4d5ccd2a.jpg

2e16628a.jpg

Good $$$ spent!!

That's a pretty sweet deal, and setup. If I don't bring the RV I'll be coming to see you. ;)

So the 12v is for a pump?
That's cool, but I wanna take a shower in the day so I'm not cold and there are not to meany camp fires on a 100* day.
That's still cool shower box.

yah theres 2 pumps inside. hot and cold. 2.8gpm each. its kinda bulky but works good on long trips. spetialy hot and swetty ones :shocked:

OMGzzzz the wife would LOVE THAT..

where the hell did you find that thing. and its accessorys..

Tent
Sleeping bags
duct tape
garbage bags
twice as much beef jerkey as last year
Lots of pit stick
backup sunshades
case of water

Back