• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SBNF Adopt A Trial Quarterly Mtg May 19th

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
It's time for the quarterly San Bernardino ational Forest Adopt A Trail Meeting. With the snow melting a lot of things are happening on the forest. Come by for first hand knowledge of what's happening in YOUR forest with YOUR trails.

Date: May 19, 2010

Corona Sizzler
1461 Rimpau Avenue (I-15 Magnolia exit)
Dinner: 6 pm PDT
Meeting: 7-9 pm PDT

I'll be at a lecture at school in SantaAna, I might try to run down for this instead of rushing up to LA for the meet n greet. Any pre-reqs to come or can we just show up?

I'll be at a lecture at school in SantaAna, I might try to run down for this instead of rushing up to LA for the meet n greet. Any pre-reqs to come or can we just show up?

Just show up.

I might pull a Santa Ana day then. If so you're welcome to leave your Jeep in Santa Ana and roll with me to the meeting, I've got Fastrack.

thanks for the offer Geoff, i've got a new daily driver now, the XJ is back to being parked. I wouldn't leave it anywhere for long anyways, its got no hatch :confused1

If I can get a somewhat accurate headcount I can try to reserve a table so that we can all sit together.

Add your name to the roll call

karstic +1

I have never been. Is it extremely boring or pretty informative? Much time to meet other people or just get to the info?

It's a little bit of everything. I hear a lot of comments in the forums about why are things being done the way they are.

The AAT meeting gives you a little bit of a behind the scenes look at OHV management on the SBNF. You can see/hear first hand whats going on and how we really do have some allies that wear the green and tan uniforms.

We usually get there at 6pm to have dinner and BS, then the meeting runs from 7-9pm, and then we BS a little bit afterwards.

Last edited:
Ive got some family in town so I wont be able to make this one :(

Back