• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fund Raiser For Andy "silverslk" Blehi

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
In the For Sale section i have a few Black Sheep Crew Beanies left For sale!!!! All Hat purchases and Cash Donations will go Directly to Andy and his Family. The Beanies are $22.00 shipping included and there is no set limit for cash donations!!!! I understand $$$ is tight everywhere but what ever you can afford will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who have already contributed!!!!! Pay Pal to: [email protected]
Decided to post in this area as well since not everyone looks in the For Sale section. Thanks Again!!!

BUMP for a great cause!!!!!!!!!!! Just FYI Donations can be in any amount!!!!!Thanks

I don't do beanies, but I did a donation =)

Thank you Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for doing this Rich, and to whomever is good enough to purchase such a fine piece of wearable awesomeness!

No Worriez Dean!!!!!Just doing what I (WE) can do to help out a friend!!!!!!!!!!

Final Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!Anymore help?

Back