• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn saturday, Anyone?

InlandZJ

NAXJA Forum User
My self and a XJ buddy and another ZJ , are thinking of heading up to cleghorn saturday morning. Anyone interested or already going? I heard a little about it but had never hit it.

ya we were at socal fest this last weekend and a couple guys had gone there the week before last and they blocked off a lot of the stuff you would want to drive, they blocked off the notches, any sort of decent off trails, i heard there is nothing there except fire roads now

cleghorn trail they closed/covered up the notches and the first bypass after the power towers your better off goiing to pilot rock off of the 173 and stay to the left then make a right on 2n33 {i think } and go up to arrow head

Syline was cool but 4x4 over some hills is what i was kinda steering toward. The Rangers are like hawks up there. when you think your out on your own someone is watching. STAY on THE FIRE TRAIL. They are strict there. Any kind of agressive wheeling you will get a ticket for $200 each Limited up there bro maybe take your chick kinda run Nice scenery though. What about BB?

cleghorn trail they closed/covered up the notches and the first bypass after the power towers your better off goiing to pilot rock off of the 173 and stay to the left then make a right on 2n33 {i think } and go up to arrow head
Do you need lockers, mine and the others i believe are open diff also. Trail rate? Dishpan, Cakewalk any good? I heard Dishpan will take part of you rig.

Back