• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Valley M&G Wed Oct 15th

I'm there!

I'll probably be a few late, Gotta go home from work and get the Jeep, I don't feel like bringing the company car.

Cool :)

Yah, it's related to the "W" word :( -LOL!

The Spring Hill in Hawthorne. It's a week long class on building access systems.
I wish it was something really interesting, but our hobbies are rairly our jobs.
When they do become our jobs, we quickly loose interest in them.

Ron

Last edited:
If I didnt already have plans that night I would make the drive down there for it, coming from camarillo wouldnt be too bad. Next time I should be able to. Although, I do like how this Hot Dog place describes their menu:

Standard Hot Dog, Bockwurst, Bratwurst,
Italian Sausage, Andouille Sausage,
Various Low-Fat Dogs made from birds
Sauerkraut, Corn Relish, BBQ Sauce,
Onions: Glazed-Red-NY Style-Raisin Onions,
Slaw, Red Cabbage, Red and Green Chili
Burgers, Fries, Knishes, Baked Beans, Draft Beer
Salads, Chicken Breast and soup for wimps,
Fruit Cobbler, Cheesecake, Root Beer Float,
Egg Creams, Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae

is it ok for a non-member to come? I have a 2000 XJ, 2 years ago, but have only been on the trails about 5x. I would like to get involved, since i just got back from Panamint Valley Days yesterday and had a great time. there were only a handful of XJ's there, mostly TJs and YJs.

let me know. i am in WLA. thanks!

stevetee said:
is it ok for a non-member to come? I have a 2000 XJ, 2 years ago, but have only been on the trails about 5x. I would like to get involved, since i just got back from Panamint Valley Days yesterday and had a great time. there were only a handful of XJ's there, mostly TJs and YJs.

I don't know about those guys, but it works for me :D

Ron #796

stevetee said:

Everyone is welcome: both members and non-members alike.

I will stop by. I should be at home getting ready for jv on sat though.

John McHorney

Glad I got to meet a few folks :)

BTW: That, hands down, was the best food I've had this trip! The burger was awsome and the home-made fries were good. Kinds gives you an idea of the crud I've been subjected to (airport food, hotel food, McDs steak emporium) :D

Good food, good conversation, and an interesting education on SOCAL traffic :cheers:

Ron

Back