• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you going for Memorial Day?

camping in cougar buttes with "extreme wheelers for christ". Come on out.

Are you gonna run Bull Frog and Cakewalk? If so, I may join you.

if anyone is going on a short trip somewhere I am down, just kinda broke so make it cheap hahaha

Off to Niland Ca. to explore the Chocolate mountains.
There's a KOA there that we camp at so you can wheel aroung for the least hot part of the day and then party in the pool untill the night run gets kicked off.

FatCity, that is the Glamis North KOA in Niland correct? I have looked at that site several times in the past, is there any 4x4 trails because online it looks like quats and bikes only, everything looks to narrow for jeeps

FatCity, that is the Glamis North KOA in Niland correct? I have looked at that site several times in the past, is there any 4x4 trails because online it looks like quats and bikes only, everything looks to narrow for jeeps

Yep, thats the one.
Everything is plenty wide for a full size 4wd.
Not really any crawling. Tons of exploring. lots of mining cabins to check out. plenty of destinations to find. Loop trails from 10 miles long to 80 miles long.

I take my Baja bug and the rest of our group brings their Jeeps. Great place.
Did I mention full hook-ups for the Moty and a pool? lol

Eric

I'll be going...out of my mind. Again. Probably be the 29th, 30th, & 31st time this month! Other than that, probably hanging around town unless someone talks me into doing something (which usually isn't difficult!).

Back