• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you buy tires?

Looking for a good place to buy tires online or otherwise.

Specifically Super Swamper TSL LTB's in 34x10.5x15.

Can't seem to find a decent price though, any help would be appreciated.

Thank!

I bought mine from Summit... They had the best price with shipping when I bought mine.

You're right about Summit the price is the best I've seen so far, unfortunately... They're on back order 'til August 18th :shocked:

Yeah, they were on backorder when I bought mine two years ago but I was in no rush so I waited. I run those tires in that size and they rock for east coast wheeling.

That's been the general consensus on the LTB's, they're unstoppable in the mud. My buddy ran the 34's on a 04 'yota with 3" of lift and went through bogs most wouldn't even think of touching on 37's with 6" of boost. That's a damn good tire! The only complaint I've ever heard is they're a bear on the street, but how well your tires do in the woods is directly related to how poorly they handle on the street.

of all places ..... JC whitney.

they had the best prices on TSL's and had free shipping at the time i bought them.

If you can catch their wheel and tire packages on sale you cant beat the price. The tires came mounted and balanced and overall i saved about $160 over buying rims,tires,mount/balance, no tax etc.....

Back