• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spotted XJ on 55 saturday...

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
.... 96- 4 door, forrest green with light forrest green flames... look to have a 4.5in lift, all terrains... anybody...???

xtimmax maybe?

2901600500101347150S600x600Q85.jpg

Yep me.. RE 5.5 with gay flames and 33's

Not the best picture unfortunealty

haha no way! dude i was in that ugly tan toyota with tube doors on the freeway... lol. i had no idea that was you...

I saw you.. My woman was making comments on how ugly and redneck that thing was... I was just thinking how awesome it would be to cruise the beach in it

i saw an xj towing a yota yesterday, funny as crap, i mean ive towed an xj with an xj which was scary, but xj and a yota.....somethings gonna brake between the two.

I saw you.. My woman was making comments on how ugly and redneck that thing was... I was just thinking how awesome it would be to cruise the beach in it

ha it was pretty fun riding TO the beach, but 10oclock on the way home was a bit cold....:shiver:

i saw an xj towing a yota yesterday, funny as crap, i mean ive towed an xj with an xj which was scary, but xj and a yota.....somethings gonna brake between the two.

Sounds like a FAIL/FAIL situation.

Back