• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest 2010 Raffle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Yeah, it ought to be pretty good this year again.... already have a set of long arms from Clayton Offroad, and two rail shifters from RA Designs. Endless Mountain Fab is donating a complete Amsoil oil change with filter. Gift certs from Tomken, Rustys and others too.

So far this is the list of sponsors/Vendors:
Clayton Offroad
Master-Pull
Quadratec
Detours USA
Rustys Offroad
Brown Dog Offroad
Tomken
T&T Customs
RA Designs
Endless Mountain Fab
Protfab
Outten County Chrysler
Truck Stuff and More

I am hearing rumors of a few more too, so we'll see. This seems to be shaping up nicely!!!

A.

Last edited:
I like steel...

Some guys stay on Sunday, but a lot that come up thurs or Friday. Just take it easy Sunday and head home.

Andy I had some items sent out to you last week, let me know if they arrived!

-Alex

See if you can get someone to donate a roll bar for a LWB MJ. There should be a TON of interest in something like that.

My MJ has a rollbar........ :p

Hey, I know a guy who needs one of those... I'm even trying to get him to go :eyes: *cough* scully you should show up *cough*

Maybe get someone to donate a SWB rollbar too?

JKS has donated a gift certificate to your event. I have been in the field and did not have time to get them in the mail on time.

Please add this prize to your raffle. I over nighted them to the NAXJA address in CO today.

Once they are received whoever gets that mail needs to forward them on to the winner.

JKS has donated a gift certificate to your event. I have been in the field and did not have time to get them in the mail on time.

Please add this prize to your raffle. I over nighted them to the NAXJA address in CO today.

Once they are received whoever gets that mail needs to forward them on to the winner.

PM sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back