• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest T-Shirts.. paging MoparManiac!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
The NAC BOD decided a few months ago to use the winner of the "Rig of the Month" contests rig for the NAC-Fest T-shirt this year.....

That means YOU Colin!!!

You can use one of the pics you submitted for the contest, or if you want to use a different one, thats fine too.

Post up the pic you want to use!!!

A.

NICE!!!

Ah shucks, looks like I'm opting out of a shirt then this year.
icon9.gif

:D

Seriously though, I've got a few good ones of Colin (his XJ really) if he doesn't.

SWEET!

I'll have to go digging through some albums to find some good ones.

If anyone has any of my XJ feel free to post them up, I'm sure Mark and Bill have quite a few.

this is probably the best one I've got of tinky winky, at least that I could find easily. No AJ's bumper though =/

IMG_0276.jpg

use this one!!!!!!!!!!! cause my old jeep gets some limelight too :D hahah

11-14LwrWambuss044.jpg

yep thats another good reason to use the pic :thumbup:

also, rob himself is in it....not in a jeep. how fitting for a nacfest tshirt!!! .!.:D.!.

....butttttt i'll be the first to say....at least he made it to PA last year ;)

Since Colin is needy and has to have help with everything... :D
My vote would be Rob's (really Adam's) from post #6. Simple and it would work good on the back of a shirt.
All the good shots I've got don't have your fancy bumper in 'em.

Shame on me for giving others the opportunity to choose a picture going on the back of a t-shirt they're paying for...
Well fine. Turn it all around then. :D

I'll go back to my hole and continue to try to finish mine so maybe there will be some pictures of it on something other than concrete and jackstands. :eek:

My vote is for the one of me eating cashews in the passenger seat when he's climbing some lame rock.

x2 on Carmelo's post. If you chose that one would they put it on the shirts?

They said it's up to Colin, so I think they'd do it. And I would be honored to wear such a shirt :thumbup:

Back