• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Greaseable or NON, U-joints????

Greasable if you do it properly and dont compromise the seals by over lubin them.

Greasable if you maintain your vehicle and do not hard wheel with large tires/lockers, solid non-greasable if you wheel hard/large tires/lockers.

Greasable but I would recommend only using Spicer for any u-joints (unless your using CTM's) They are what the factory uses and are usually good from 100,000 miles or more if properly cared for.

x2 on spicer only. Was going through precisions like mad until I bucked up for the spicers

I got the spicers from Neil at The Axle Exchange here in Jersey for like $20 each. Extreme Axle Sales in PA is also good, tell them Rob from NJJC sent you.

Greasable if you are actually going to remember to grease them, "lifetime greased" if you aren't. Be honest with yourself or you will be subsidizing Spicer's growth.

Back