• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's to do in LA?

Zuki-Ron2

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry about logging in as a non-NAXJA member, but I can't remember the password to my mailbox either ;)

What's to do in West LA?

Besides finding the beach, yes very nice sunset with all the ships and all, what else it there to do? Not that a good sunset with ships and all doesn't do it for me mind you, it's just that occasionally I may want to do something else.

I don't have the Jeep 'cause NWA would not allow it as a "Carry On", damn them, and I don't drink...much...anymore...

Ron
"Zuki-Ron"

When you gonna be here? And for how long?

Sequoia's little project sounds interesting. No garage clothes though :(

Randy, man, that must be one serious burger jones!
PM sent.

Sounds like we need a meet and greet this week!

IntrepidXJ said:
I'll be flying into LAX Thursday evening :)

Wanna go to In & Out with me, Geoff and Clint? :D
you from cali or have you just visited and had the wonderfulness of the "in n out" sensation.. ha ha

Kejtar said:
Sounds like I gotta get a M&G going ;) Come, visit us and meet fellow xj'ers

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=980297#post980297
See, I ignored that thread because it says....October....

Now I know time passes a bit slower here than it does in the Midwest, but my calendar says November ;)

I looked it up on Yahoo Maps and it looks like an "easy" 23min ride from here.

If the M&G is on November 15th, I'm in. Otherwise I'm going to have to wait for the new flux capacitor for my XJ :D

Ron

Be careful... this is LA. A 23 minute drive can turn into an hour easy.

xjohnnyc[URL="http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101325" said:
[/URL]

Or you could walk around Westwood Village (UCLA). Just stay away from West Hollywood at night. :)

Or maybe he wants to hang out in West Hollywood at night.. :smootch: LOL..

There's Universal City Walk, 3rd Street Prominad in Santa Monica, there are a few good museums, you could drive down skid to see what that's all about (it puts a new perspective on life when you see all the homeless and how bad it is), the IMAX Theatre is really cool, you could drive through Brentwood and Beverly Hills and see all those $$$$$$$$ mansions.. you could get on the 405 freeway and just sit there in traffic for hours.. :doh:

That's all I could think of right now..

Elias

Back