• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP!!! Locked out of the Jeep.

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
Im locked out of my jeep in Corona, I was wondering if somebody can give me a hand getting into it. My jeep is located right in front of my apartment off the 15/91 interchange.

Thanks, Any help is greatly appreciated.

No new PMs in my box

If anybody has any advise on how to get in or can help please call me... (909)762-7738

Thanks

Got a guy coming to break me in..

HUGE thanks to Rich Wildman.

And the sad part..... I was a locksmith for almost 2 years :cry:

Got a guy coming to break me in..

HUGE thanks to Rich Wildman.

And the sad part..... I was a locksmith for almost 2 years :cry:
HAHA Did he break YOU in properly!!!!!!!!!!Ooops forgot this is a family site. MY BAD.

Tim next time call me, its easy to do but I won't post it here :D you should know by looking at me I know how to do all sorts of things that people shouldn't... lol

you know I'm kidding old man, I'd be there with ya trying to remember if anyone has a spare key :D

I spent 20 minutes tearing my house apart one time looking for my keys, and when i finally decided to call my wife to have her come home and bring me the spare to my truck i set them down and picked up the phone...... thats right they were in my damn hand the whole time! at least I didnt call her, she still doesn't know what a dumbass I am :eyes:

:roflmao:

Glad i could help you out Tim!!!!!!

Tim next time call me, its easy to do but I won't post it here :D you should know by looking at me I know how to do all sorts of things that people shouldn't... lol
Hey man i wanna know how you do it too!!!!!!!!! I open the effen things for a living amongst every other type of vehicle i'll call you sometime so you can explain your method of madness to me too.

Well, first, glad it worked out.

But with all this secrecy, am I to understand an XJ is SlimJim proof? Hell, you can get into a VW with a flathead screw driver under the lock.

no an XJ is not slim jim proof, but chances are if you lock yourself out of your XJ you aren't carrying around a slim jim.

And you can get into almost any vehicle with a screwdriver under the lock but I think he was trying to avoid breaking anything.

This is the third time Ive locked myself out of this thing since I bought it...... a month and a half ago.

1. was in front of the apartment, ran upstairs grabbed the spair key.
2. At work, slim jimmed it open.
3. Last night, couldnt break myself in. I have NO tools in my apartment.

Back