• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Andy needs some help. NOW

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
If you havent seen the thread, Andy's father just passed away.

I know he won't ask for help, so lets send him home to be with his family, throw him a few bucks if you can.

Sorry Andy, but i have to do this for you.

His paypal is [email protected]

he would like to leave tonight, and has a debit card for the account. lets fill it up so he can afford gas or to rent a good MPG car.

Here is his thread on the subject. http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1032766

I don't even know you Andy but sorry to here of your recent loss. $$$ Money sent! $$$

Last edited:
Andy is one of the most helpful people in this chapter, and he's earned himself some karma points. i run out of fingers and toes trying to count the number of XJs that have been built in his driveway, and my XJ wouldnt be anywhere near what it is today if it wasn't for trying to keep up with him and tony :D

helped with what i could.. it wasnt alot but it should help.. loaded to paypal

Make sure to send as a gift, so paypal doesn't steal its typical 3 percent.

Has he left yet? I can get him a good price for a rental car from Hertz. Depending on how far he has to drive, it might be significantly cheaper to rent a compact and pay gas on that then drive the 9 mpg Bronco.

Has he left yet? I can get him a good price for a rental car from Hertz. Depending on how far he has to drive, it might be significantly cheaper to rent a compact and pay gas on that then drive the 9 mpg Bronco.

I reserved him a car at LAX, he is calling Eric right now. Either way he's not driving the bronco. Gas money and help with costs for his family is what we're pitching in on. Thanks for the offer Justin.

Just got off the phone with Andy, he's heading out to meet up with Eric right now. Thanks for coming together on this guys, it really means a lot to him even if his pride won't let him say it.

Sent a small bit, we're kinda strapped right now too, but I've been worrying over my own dad for a while now and don't want to see you miss the service or being with your family due to funds.

Headed out in the next few minutes. Been up since 5:45am so it will be lots and lots of red bulls for the 20 hour drive.

Dont worry Ill pull over before I fall asleep but my old man was a truck driver....I've done this trip on same amount of sleep before.

THANKS A TON EVERYONE!!!!

I told my wife "lets get packed and get out of here" she replied "yay" she wanted to go bad too.

Thanks from the Blehis

Back