• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

over the knuckle idea question

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
i read something along these lines online somewhere and can't remember where, so i figured i'd bring it up here.

some of you guys do a over the knuckle flip using the stock parts. but i also remember that you only flip one end because otherwise the dragllink would hit the axle if you flipped it.

well what if you get a draglink from a right hand drive cherokee. that way if you flipped it, then it would be facing the same direction as the left hand drive cherokee, but it would be over the knuckle.

and is there any way to make over the knuckle work without that go-ferrit weld in piece??? like is there a tie rod end that uses the same threads as the stock tie rod end, but has a bigger tapper on the end so you could just drill/taper the hole in the knuckle out without having to weld anything in???

Back