• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train needed- Cypress to Corona

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
I need a set of gears from Botwalker in Cypress to me in Corona. Can anyone help me out?

I'm in cypress, right near the 405/605. and work in downtown LA.

i can grab them on my way by one day i pass the 405/605 interchange 3 days a week, and take them as far as the 55 if it helps.

I am in San Dimas.... off the 57/10, get them there, and I can bring to Dennis or Tim in Corona!

It's all up to how tim wants it. Mike can either pick it up from me or I can drop it off at his work, still napa? Then a matter of getting it to Tony some how.......Pete

i'm still at NAPA Pete, If you are in the area at all you can drop them at my shop any time they are open and I'll get them on saturday when I'm in. If that doesnt work for you I can pick them up some day after I get out of class, might not be till late though, possibly around 9pm.

Thanks mike for grabbing them.

It doesnt matter how they get to me, as long as I get them.. LOL.

Thanks everyone for there help

Mike. I got it in the car and will drop off the gears (3 sets) and one D30 carrier at your shop tomorrow (Fri) afternoon.

sounds good, just ask for ryan and tell him you're dropping them off for me. he's the big scary looking guy with all the tattoos :D i'll pick them up saturday while i'm there.

Mike. Gears are at your shop....

Back