• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats up with high shipping rates at Rustys?

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
Rusty's air tube for 1990 XJ priced $29.95

Shipping price $23.67 UPS Ground (cheapest option)

Why am I going to pay that much for shipping a rubber hose? Guess I will not buy it after all as i think that is way to much to pay for shipping on an item like that... almost like them people on ebay gouging people for shipping in my opinion. Most places i have done business with have been reasonable.. this seems excessive.

theres a guy up here that makes custom metal tube intakes....

Why dont you go support a company that is local and been around for longer with MUCH better products? Turbo City. Google em. they are in Anaheim or garden grove, I forget what it is over there. off Katella

Why dont you go support a company that is local and been around for longer with MUCH better products? Turbo City. Google em. they are in Anaheim or garden grove, I forget what it is over there. off Katella

Those guys are awesome!

I'll throw another vote for turbo city. Only been there once tagging along with Ryno, but they have a nice shop and seemed really helpful.

LOL you all crack me up :)

I will check on those companies you mentioned thanks for the info on them :).

Back