• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1768 Pit / Chase help

Brendan_91XJ

NAXJA Member #1163
I am registered in the ORAF500, May 22nd, out in JV, off Camp Rock Road

Eric H. of 1708 has offered his pits and chase help, but I do not want to burden him too much, so I am looking for a few folks that might be willing to help me with the pits and chase.

Well aren't you in luck? I'm uh... what they would call a pits and chase professional. I have pitted the deepest pits and chased down the craziest chasers and let me tell you... NO ONE does it like me. Brendan, just PM me if you want my talents. If not, good luck finding another pit to chase you around.

P.S. On a less serious note, I'm registered for ORAF500 myself.. I also registered for the ORAF600 but there seem to be some technical difficulties.

Brendan, If I didn't already have ballgame tickets I would be all over that. Whats the required time frame? Game's not til 7pm.

Brenden, I should be there in the MJ, I usually chase for Matt in his 9 car, but if you can't find anybody, I can try to help with both. Just let me know, I can carry spares and what not as well if you need, I just need to know in advance.

Was that Matt that Tony chased for at the Balls Out 250... I helped out a little there, alone with carrying a spare tire for a 1600 car.
Any help I can get out there will be helpful, if just to know I have a place to stop and get a hand with something.

I hope to keep my chase crew bored with nothing to do :D

Brendan, If I didn't already have ballgame tickets I would be all over that. Whats the required time frame? Game's not til 7pm.

The race is a Day/Night event: Starts a 1pm and has a 13 hour time limit.

P.S. On a less serious note, I'm registered for ORAF500 myself.. I also registered for the ORAF600 but there seem to be some technical difficulties.

What class are you running?

Brendan, I might be out there. I am not sure yet. I changed jobs so money is a little tighter than expected right now.

im planning on being out there, probably be wherever all the NAXJA guys decide to hang out at with Tony usually haha

I might be albe to make it that day. I was a codriver for the Filar bros when they won the 1000 this past year. I think they have there pits handled this race.

Oh, hell yeah!

I'm interested, just gotta make sure my Jeep is functioning by then

DAMNIT! just tried to get a sub for work that weekend and its too late, the one person that could cover for me made plans YESTERDAY. figures now that my XJ is registered again I miss my chance to hit JV for an overnighter :doh:

I could probably come out a lend a hand.

Thanks everyone! NAXJA Rocks!

Damn, I'd like to help, but that's the boy's birthday. Brendan.....maybe next time....good luck!

Dean, your son like to go out and wheel! take him out for his birthday! :D

Back