• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Members Only

Mc2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Is it still the plan to have this be a member's only event (which I am in favor of)? I know it was brought up early on.

Yep, nothings changed.

NWF is a member perk this year. Think of it as a "club run." It's not to exclude anyone, but rather give something back to the members of the NWC.

Each member is welcome to participate in the event, and are allowed to bring one guest vehicle as well. There will also be a few vendors and company reps out there as well.

I'm extra stoked for this year due to less people that will be on the trails. The logistics involved with a smaller group will certainly relieve a lot of stress.

I'm extra stoked for this year due to less people that will be on the trails. The logistics involved with a smaller group will certainly relieve a lot of stress.

and more room around the camp fire too. It gets mighty cold drinkin beer in the 4th row back :laugh:

Just a reminder we have our NWC Membership drive going on this year. If you join or renew you'll be entered into the drawing, which will take place at NWF this year.

Also, if you'd like to come see what NWF is about, post up or PM someone to see if there is a guest spot available.

Just a reminder we have our NWC Membership drive going on this year. If you join or renew you'll be entered into the drawing, which will take place at NWF this year.

Also, if you'd like to come see what NWF is about, post up or PM someone to see if there is a guest spot available.

i did renew recently.. ..is there anyway to verify this?
i am unsure if it was before or after the NWC membership drive started?

look in your "user cp"
or on your membership card the NAXJA sent you. i think you may need it at the gate to get in anyhow. this is my first one so i dono how that works.

I'll look into it for you. :thumbup:

i think you may need it at the gate to get in anyhow. this is my first one so i dono how that works.
There's no gate and nobody is going to be checking member numbers.

Anyone can show up, we can't make this a private event. However, out of respect we ask that people follow the members only rule this year. Northwest Fest is a club run for the NAXJA members who have continually supported the NWC.

Back