• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ready for socalfest

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
So last night I installed some LED back up lights because I didn't have any after putting my LED stop/turn lights on. So I am now ready to start packing junk for the 'fest. Everyone else ready?

Thanks to you for fixing my tank, I'll see you there.

i need to be off-work, but don't know yet - white xj is ready, black one needs some work - might get to run a trail or 2 on sat, just don't know yet. anyone goin to deep creek first thing in am, might make that

i need to be off-work, but don't know yet - white xj is ready, black one needs some work - might get to run a trail or 2 on sat, just don't know yet. anyone goin to deep creek first thing in am, might make that

There is usually a Deep Creek run early on Sat, but the runs aren't planned until we meet at the Discovery Center, so we can all assess who has what and who can run where.

:)

I am only coming up for Saturday, I'll have everything done tomorrow. See ya.

I still need to put on the extended brake lines on as well as the coil retaining clips. And then pack all our crap on the trailer of course :D

So i take it your packing your wife tomorrow so she is ready by sat?

:rof: I stilll have it..But it hurts when i laugh now

I figure I can do that Thursday,:patriot: then Friday night I'll drug her and stuff her into the Jeep. She'll still be sleeping by the time I hit the pass.:D

Back