• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Small!

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So, something I just realized today. I am here, in Seaside, OR, going on about 6 months now. The town's population is about 6,800 hundred people. You could fit the entire population in my high school football stadium, with a few hundred seats to spare...........:search:

So, something I just realized today. I am here, in Seaside, OR, going on about 6 months now. The town's population is about 6,800 hundred people. You could fit the entire population in my high school football stadium, with a few hundred seats to spare...........:search:
so you gonna take that audi on our NOOB run saturday? it would be about a 60 minute drive for you.

Im sure you could ride along with someone. the NWC prez and vice prez will be there!

Last edited:
im confused

Staytucky... pop. 7,700.. or is that 7,700 hundred? Or maybe seventy-seventy-hundred?:guitar:

I lived in Joseph Oregon for a year and if you forgot to wave at someone driving down the one paved street they would ask you about it at the bowling ally that night. Now that's small! Loved the place though!

For a few years I lived in Arnett West Virginia and the total population there was 1,160 people lol Talk about small lol but that would be the reason I moved back out here. Not even sure why I ever lived there in the first place LOL

CJ

I lived in Elmer City Washington for about 1 year growing up. Pop 500 1 hour drive to the nearest McD's

when i saw the title of this thread...

...i just figured kittrell was looking in his shorts again..

Went to school in Garden City, Texas. It had a population of less than 300 and probably still does.

Back