• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any late-nighters wanna drink?

It ended up bad... call me bros lol. Well, not BAD BAD, but bad. Let's just say my neighbors hate me and it's like almost seven in the morning... ugh.

were the cops involved?

LOL!

Well, it wasn't THAT bad, but I did have a couple neighbors who voiced their opinion on the late night shenanigans. :D

No cops, thank goodness. I'm not having another beer until SoCalFest. Oh, and I have to return a tux today... *sigh*

LOL!

Well, it wasn't THAT bad, but I did have a couple neighbors who voiced their opinion on the late night shenanigans. :D

No cops, thank goodness. I'm not having another beer until SoCalFest. Oh, and I have to return a tux today... *sigh*

What, no formal attire for SocalFest???

Usually when Skwerly says bad it means there may have been nudity and dry humping of the neighbors and/or their possessions.

he has a prob w/ finding the right tent, too, but i think that's by design! that was a skwerrly party I wish I hadn't missed!

he has a prob w/ finding the right tent, too, but i think that's by design! that was a skwerrly party I wish I hadn't missed!

sound of belt buckle hitting the floor

dean: "derek get the hell out of my RV!"

so epic.

sound of belt buckle hitting the floor

dean: "derek get the hell out of my RV!"

so epic.

or:

my wife: "babe there's someone trying to get into our tent!"
me: listening...

skwerly: "f-ing g-damn cold, what the, is this? ... f-ing s--t where..."

me: "its ok, its just skwerly, leave him alone and he'll go away on his own"
wife (terrified): "i hate camping, this is the last time you're talking me into this crap!"
me: lol

:D

Back