• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a favor, gas tank o-ring

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
the oring on my gas tank is leaking like its not even there. if anyone has a new one laying around that I could pick up today i would love to have it. I can't get one through work until tuesday, I could replace yours then.

please text me at 310-995-9710 or email me at [email protected] I can't answer calls while I am at work. I'll be off at 3pm if I don't hear anything by then i'll have to use gasket maker or soemthing to glue it up till I can fix it right, I need to start DDing the XJ until either my saturn is found by the police or I get a new car.

thanks.

put a new tank in it already because the old one had multiple holes in it and the patches were starting to fail.

Sorry for the fuel leak Mike, those o-rings are tricky sometimes. I should have put gas in it and put it on it's side to check for leaks my apologies sir.

no biggie. you were right, we should have used a new one. the old one was smashed completely flat on both sides, and the lip was bent up a little. got it squared away, no more leaks :D thanks for the driveway space Andy!

Back