• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lower conrtol arm bracket??

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
i just went and looked at my rig and noticed thet my passenger side lca bracket is almost sheared off at the axle.. wtf... fml

where can i find them around here to weld a new setup on

i just went and looked at my rig and noticed thet my passenger side lca bracket is almost sheared off at the axle.. wtf... fml

where can i find them around here to weld a new setup on
if u need some lca brackets,i have some. ill be in sbd this evening.

that would be great mine are done.... heres my number 909-two 2 two - 0310 give me a call please

4west says they have the weld on replacement ones for 46 bucks... i might just do that???

spoke to project and the ones he has wont work... any more assistance?

I have the currie brackets since my passenger LCA completely sheared off.. I just marked and measured the stock ones a bunch and put the new ones in the exact spot/angle

welcome to the club. fix it, then do lca skids

Any update on the repair?

well my pop is on his way here with the flatbed ... i've located some new brackets for 48 bucks.... gonna swing by and pick them up on the way to mira loma < cause thats where all the tools are at > should have it all fixed today!!!

Back