• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling TSF 5/2/10

I was thinking about going up with the 3B if it was nice, Wyldman invited me to go because he is taking his neighbor who has never been before. Still up in the air since I am going to be going on the TSF Noobfest on the 8th. So I may see ya up there!

Thought I would share some pics

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

Thanks for the pics Tonka.....turns out if no one grabs the deal on the 3B, that I will just keep it for this summer. Hope to see you at the PW meeting! Also, see if you can make it out to the TSF noobfest run this weekend. Torx posted it up in the PNW section.

Man that was a good time! And no carnage to speak of although Tonka does need a new rock ring I believe.

Yes, there was traces of snow at the top of 7 Up. Going down the trail towards hogg back was really ugly and snotty looking, but fun. Probably got some more snow though since Sunday.

Ya its the same one but its peeled 1/4 the way around I hate those wheels looked good online but suck off road. I want real bead locks. seems like I have replaced those rings on every wheel once and the one 3 times I gave up on keeping them nice. They rub on the rocks at the filter on rocky uphill just barely squeezes through.

Back