• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's offroad

2000bluexj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know where he is? Contacted him in Feb for a bumper. Took a bit but he got back to me and we exchanged details on the bumper(custom) and I havent heard back from him since 3/5/2010. Ive sent him a few PM's here, emailed a few times, and have called him and left messages. I understand it takes time to build a custom bumper, But keeping in contact with a potential customer is important. I may call him again and see what happens. If i dont hear back from ill buy elsewhere, unfortunate because i like the design.

The last reponse in there was a month ago. Ive called recently than that, and sent emails. Still havent heard from him. Ill give him some time as He is going trough some tough stuff right now.

I had the same trouble with my order(2 yrs ago)..I went with JCR offroad...They built me a tire/gas/jack carrier for me...They make great stuff...The pic on there site of this bumper is my wifes jeep, no i don't get a kick back..Both of my jeeps run front and rear and rock rails from JCR..
Great guys to work with..NO gas can mounted
nogascan.jpg

I had real good service through AJ's and JCR. Both have been prompt and good to work with. Don't know what else to say.

I had real good service through AJ's and JCR. Both have been prompt and good to work with. Don't know what else to say.

Yeah , I almost ordered AJ's sliders for my jeep but i liked the 2x3 main rail of the JCR's. I have nothing against AJ and he's been going through some stuff right now. BMyohn runs a custom front bumper from him and the welds/craftsmanship of it is excellent.

I have AJ's on my XJ (rear)

and JCR on my MJ (front and rear)

:looney:

BOB

Aj has gotten back to me and is working on the bumper for me. Its been a little hectic for him. I am just waiting for some pictures.

Back