• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon Trail Rally - May 14-16

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Oregon Trail Rally is upon us with some new roads and what's looking to be a great entry list.

If you've never been to OTR before, it offers great opportunities to spectate without leaving town, or you can do the whole deal and see 3 days of action. The event starts out at Portland International Raceway on Friday the 14th. The entire park is used to create a few stages for spectators to see. The action starts in the evening so that people can still go to work, and runs til about 9pm.

Saturday and Sunday this year will bring us out to Dufur, Oregon where we move into the gravel roads of the Mt. Hood area.

People are encouraged to volunteer as road marshalls and time controllers, it usually gives you a good seat to see the action.

Check out www.oregontrailrally.com for schedule and spectator guide when it gets posted up!

Haha, amazing. I remember that game... the only cool part was hunting and for some reason you never were able to make it all the way to Oregon haha.

I remember making it to Oregon all the time, but the best part of the game was naming the characters as your friends. So then it would say "____ was bitten by a snake bite and died". Keep in mind this was elementary school so that kind of stuff was really funny.

I tried to go to this event last year but school got in the way and the proposed weekend this year is the last weekend that Mt. Hood Meadows is open, and I have to go to that. Maybe next year:dunno:, haha

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEOEbpk3QUU